Monday, January 31, 2011

And here we are

The January Blog Challenge comes to an end tonight. It's been quite a ride!

January's been really eventful, and I anticipate the rest of my senior year will be just as crazy as this month. I got cast in a play, two dear friends became a couple, my best friend moved around the world, and I've been making new discoveries about myself.

Hopefully I'll be able to get back to the *cough* actual point of the blog soon. But life is just getting wilder, so we'll see what happens.

Thank you so much to everyone who's been dealing with my daily randomness. You're all amazing people.

2 comments:

  1. I love how you write girl!
    Straight to point and oh so eloquent! :)
    I wish I couldve comment more....I will tho k:)
    ohhh btw, congrats on getting cast on a show!
    I know, kinda late but YAY!!!!
    You should record it so we the Gang can see your performances!
    I'd love to see it! Just a thougt :) oxox

    -Tany

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will ABSOLUTELY be filming it!

    And if you can drag Tony and Jr. to Seattle for a couple of days in late March, you could come see it LIVE. :D

    ReplyDelete